This Club has a great location situated in the heart of Montgenèvre. It is directly opposite the slopes and enjoys marvelous views of the village, the ski slopes and the race piste. There is a large reception area and a lounge area with spacious restaurant and café with sun terrace. On the lower level there is a large entertainments room which has its own student bar, lounge and games.
About Club Les Rois Mages
Stay directly opposite the slopes in the heart of Montgenèvre with views of the village and the race piste. At the end of each day, your students can sip hot chocolate on the sun terrace, challenge each other in the games room or just relax on our massive bean bags!
Spacious, clean and comfortable, each en-suite bedroom sleeps 2-6 students. Many rooms have balconies with fantastic views and the bathrooms have both showers and baths. The student beds are either singles or bunks, while teachers stay in relaxing en-suite twin or triple rooms.
Join your group for tasty buffet breakfasts each morning, choosing cereals, croissants, pastries and breads, as well as cold meats, cheeses and a selection of jams and spreads, served with juices, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
Our Club offer 24 hour assistance from our English speaking staff and the Rois Mages has a night porter to assist staff with any issues or enquiries.
Service prior and during trip was excellent, accommodated our need for high staff to pupil ratio (SEN group) Staff extremely helpful and flexible during our trip.
Après-ski for schools
- Skidoo (in neighbouring Claviere)
- Pizza Night
- Hot Chocolate/ Crêpe
- Spa & Pool
Ski Fit and Storage
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician. All of our ski technicians are Salomon qualified and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. All equipment is stored in the well organised ski room which has a locker for every bedroom.
The Monts de la Lune lift-pass included in the price of your school ski trip gives you access to the whole area of Montgenèvre and Claviere and also gives your group one days skiing in The Milky Way.
Sitting directly opposite the lifts, this hotel couldn’t be closer to the slopes – to access the ski area, simply cross the street, click on your skis and catch the lift.
Club Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Benefits of Equity Clubs
Added convenience and extra comfort
- On-slope accommodation in snow-sure resorts
- Salomon ski equipment and on-site fitting by qualified ski technicians
- Top quality hotels run by our in-house English speaking staff that oversee everything from ski fit to après-ski activities
- On-site ski storage to make starting and finishing each day easier
Enhanced security for your peace of mind
- The unwaveringly high standards you expect from Equity
- Hotels used solely by Equity, giving heightened security
- 24-hour assistance from our team
Little extras that make a big difference
- Afternoon tea and three course meals every evening
- Healthy, plentiful and balanced food selection from our fantastic chefs
- Flexible meal scheduling
A little bit more for party leaders
- Welcome drinks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for all Teachers and Party Leaders
The Edge Awards
When you book a trip, we will send you all the information you need about the programme and our in-resort team will guide your group throughout our Skills for Life programme during your stay.
In France, we have worked in partnership with ESF (Ecole du Ski Français) for many years and they always deliver an exceptional high standard of tuition for our school groups.
OTHER EQUITY CLUB SKI TRIPS