The hotel is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac next door to the brand new telecabine ratier lift, which will take you to the main ski area - excellent for beginner skiers as they are able to get up the mountain and back down in safety. The ski area of Serre Chevalier is a bit of a hidden secret. Regularly rated in the top 10 in Europe, it has a superb mix of high alpine motorway skiing, tree runs, gentle plateaus as well as Olympic standard pistes. Entertainment including a bowling alley, ice rink, local shops, restaurants and bars are all conveniently within 5-10 mins walking distance from the Club.
About Club Olympic
A fantastic hotel with a superb setting 5 minutes’ walk from the brand new télécabine Ratier lift, we were excited to add The Olympic to our Club selection last season.
The spacious communal areas and sun terrace are relaxing spots to return to, and your group have everything from a bowling alley to local shops within a 5 minute walk.
Large and well designed, the en-suite student bedrooms sleep 4-6. Many have south-facing balconies with stunning views. Teachers have comfortable twin rooms, with relaxing balconies for enjoying that precious moment of peace at the end of each day.
Look forward to delicious meals served in our spacious hotel restaurant. Start each day with a buffet breakfast of cereals, croissants, jams, breads, cold meats and cheeses, served with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit juices.
At midday, enjoy buffet lunches or two-course meals of energising pasta dishes and fresh fruit, or you can request a packed lunch and eat on the slopes. Each evening, we serve delicious three course meals.
Our Club offer 24 hour assistance from our English-speaking staff and the Olympic has night porters to assist staff with any issues or enquiries. We operate a security-coded locked door during the night to ensure the safety of your group, as this is our main priority.
Our first Equity trip has been a huge success! The Reps and hotel staff could not have been any more helpful. So now that I am back from this year's trip - what can you offer us for next year?
Ms Spiers, Party Leader
Throughout the week, there was some great skiing and amazing progress was made by all. It was wonderful to see expressions of joy each day as new skills and achievements were accomplished.
My reflection on the week is one of great pride in the students: to see how many students looked out for each other. We were so pleased to take students on a fantastic learning experience to France and look forward to next year's trip.
Mr I Noble, Party Leader
Après-ski for schools
- Pizza Night
Ski Fit and Storage
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician. All of our technicians are Salomon-trained and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. They’re also on hand throughout the week to make any adjustments to any equipment. All equipment is stored in the well-organised ski room, which leads directly onto the slopes outside. Helmet hire is included free of charge.
Serre Chevalier’s ski area has a superb mix of high alpine motorway skiing, tree runs, gentle plateaus as well as Olympic standard pistes. It not only caters for every type of skier but also holds it snow well, boasts 300 days of sunshine and gives you the chance to cover 250km of piste across the whole valley. Your lift pass will cover it all.
The famous Luc Alphand piste drops down to the centre of the village, where everything is located; the ski school meeting point, 2 main lifts and exciting evening entertainment options on hand.
Club Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Benefits of Equity Clubs
Added convenience and extra comfort
- On-slope accommodation in snow-sure resorts
- Salomon ski equipment and on-site fitting by qualified ski technicians
- Top quality hotels run by our in-house English speaking staff that oversee everything from ski fit to après-ski activities
- On-site ski storage to make starting and finishing each day easier
Enhanced security for your peace of mind
- The unwaveringly high standards you expect from Equity
- Hotels used solely by Equity, giving heightened security
- 24-hour assistance from our team
Little extras that make a big difference
- Afternoon tea and three course meals every evening
- Healthy, plentiful and balanced food selection from our fantastic chefs
- Flexible meal scheduling
A little bit more for party leaders
- Welcome drinks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for all Teachers and Party Leaders
The Edge Awards
When you book a trip, we will send you all the information you need about the programme and our in-resort team will guide your group throughout our Skills for Life programme during your stay.
In France, we have worked in partnership with ESF (Ecole du Ski Français) for many years and they always deliver an exceptional high standard of tuition for our school groups.
The Equity Club Olympic located in Serre Chevalier in the French Alps is a popular choice for groups throughout the ski season and is now open for school groups for summer activity trips.
Find out more about staying in our Club Olympic for a summer outdoor adventure or watersports trip...
OTHER EQUITY CLUB SKI TRIPS