Our Club properties have moved into Italy; Club Roma sits in the famous Italian resort of Claviere, bringing you easy doorstep skiing and an authentic Italian experience. Like all our Club hotels, Club Roma is staffed by an expert team who are on-hand to make this your best ski trip yet. Located next to Montgenèvre, our Club Roma is surrounded by beautiful mountain views of both Italy and France. Neighbouring France is a short distance away, giving your students the opportunity to experience the French culture, as well as the chance to ski in both Italy and France all in the same day.
About Club Roma
Equity Club meets authentic Italian hospitality with our team of locals and UK staff welcoming you at our central hotel in picturesque Claviere. One of the village’s original buildings, Club Roma has all the charm of a traditional Italian hotel, plus Wi-Fi for teachers and a games room and social areas for students to relax in.
Each traditionally decorated room has a private bathroom, while teachers can enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery. Choose from twins, triples or quads, as well as apartmentstyle rooms that sleep 4-6.
Keeping every member of your group well-nourished is hugely important to us, and is essential for getting the very most from your ski trip. At Club Roma, authentic Italian meals are always a hit with students, who can expect big bowls of pasta topped with their favourite sauces, as well as a mix of English dishes and fresh fruit.
Delicious breakfasts, hot lunches and tasty evening meals are all included, and you’ll eat together in a traditional dining room with large windows that look out to the mountains.
Our Clubs offer 24 hour assistance from our English-speaking staff. We operate a security-coded locked door during the night to ensure the safety of your group, as this is our main priority.
Travelled with Equity for over 30 years, feel customer loyalty is valued.
Mr Jones, Party Leader
Fantastic. Very organised and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble.Pupils have had a great time.
Mr R Long, Party Leader
Après-ski for schools
- Pizza Night
- Skidoo Ride
- Ice Skating
Ski Fit and Storage
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician. All of our technicians are Salomon-qualified and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. They’re also on hand throughout the week to make any adjustments to any equipment. All equipment is stored in the well-organised ski room, which leads directly onto the slopes outside. Helmet hire is included free of charge.
The lift-pass included in the price of your school ski trip gives you full access to the whole area of Claviere with one day in Montgenèvre and one day on Milky Way.
TIn the heart of Claviere, 50-metres from the ski slopes, school groups love the convenience this hotel gives. A quiet cobbled backstreet leads to the lifts, where you will be met each day by your English-speaking ski instructors, nearby you’ve got everything from shops to snack bars right on your doorstep.
Club Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Benefits of Equity Clubs
Added convenience and extra comfort
- On-slope accommodation in snow-sure resorts
- Salomon ski equipment and on-site fitting by qualified ski technicians
- Top quality hotels run by our in-house English speaking staff that oversee everything from ski fit to après-ski activities
- On-site ski storage to make starting and finishing each day easier
Enhanced security for your peace of mind
- The unwaveringly high standards you expect from Equity
- Hotels used solely by Equity, giving heightened security
- 24-hour assistance from our team
Little extras that make a big difference
- Afternoon tea and three course meals every evening
- Healthy, plentiful and balanced food selection from our fantastic chefs
- Flexible meal scheduling
A little bit more for party leaders
- Welcome drinks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for all Teachers and Party Leaders
The Edge Awards
When you book a trip, we will send you all the information you need about the programme and our in-resort team will guide your group throughout our Skills for Life programme during your stay.
In Italy A.M.S.I (Associazione Maestri Sci Italiani) ensure the highest standard of instruction. All the instructors we use are English speaking and are experienced at managing school groups of all abilities.
OTHER EQUITY CLUB SKI TRIPS