One of the most popular mountain ranges to ski in Spain, Sierra Nevada is in the Andalucia area, only a short transfer from either Granada or Malaga airports. It is the second highest and sunniest mountain range in Europe, with six different ski areas offering great variety for skiers and snowboarders.
Views of the Mediterranean Sea provide a stunning backdrop when choosing this resort. Schools will have lunch at the slopes just a short distance from where they start their lessons.
Sierra Nevada is a welcoming resort with shops, restaurants, a cinema and lots of entertainment. As you look out at the stunning snow-capped mountains of this region it’s hard to believe the beach is only an hour away! Excellent snowmaking facilities ensure great conditions for the whole season.
Sierra Nevada Gallery Image Gallery
Six distinctive ski areas make up over 100km of skiing in this resort with plenty of variety for all level of skiers and snowboarders. One of Europe’s most snow-sure ski resorts with peak over 3000m, you can expect great snow for early and late skiing.
- Beautiful views of the resort
- Large communal spaces for schools
A cosy hotel that offers fantastic views of the ski area. Groups will enjoy the large public areas and buffet restaurant.
Location: Less than a ten-minute walk from the Borreguiles gondola to take groups up the mountain.
Facilities: The hotel offers a restaurant and bar, as well as a large TV room with Wi-Fi.
Accommodation: Rooms sleep 1-6 people with en-suite bathroom and hairdryer.
Meals: Packed lunch on the slopes, provided by the on-site restaurant (upgrade to hot lunch possible).
Hotel Santa Cruz
- Charming mountain hotel
- All rooms are en-suite
The Hotel Santa Cruz is situated in the beautiful Sierra Nevada National Park and is the perfect relaxing environment after a busy day on the slopes. It has comfortable, spacious rooms and a traditional welcoming atmosphere.
Location: A 10-minute drive from resort (shuttle bus to resort provided).
Facilities: 24-hour reception, meeting room, lounge with fireplace to watch TV, cafe, restaurant, terrace and free WiFi.
Accommodation: En-suite bedrooms with single and double beds.
Meals: Half board, with lunch on the mountain.
GHM Monachil Hotel
- Centrally located
- Only a short walk to the nearest gondola
A comfortable hotel conveniently located in the heart of the resort.
Capacity: 79 rooms
Location: Located only a short walk to the Borreguiles gondola.
Facilities: 24 hour reception, terrace, ski storage and free Wi-Fi.
Accommodation: All rooms are en suite, with satellite TV, hairdryer and some rooms have balconies.
Meals: Full Board (includes packed lunch)
- Disco party
- Night skiing
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments