Discover the benefits of Easter school ski trips with Equity, with quiet slopes and cheaper prices! *
Benefits of an Easter school ski trip:
- With sunnier and longer days, groups have more time to enjoy the mountains
- Travelling during the longer holidays allows Party Leader’s to still enjoy some holiday before or after the trip
- Easier to get trips signed off as it doesn’t interrupt term time
- Snow conditions are good as months of snowfall are complemented by snow making facilities
- Warmer weather provides nicer conditions for packed lunches on the slopes
- Lifts are quieter, so students can get more skiing time as they can get back on the slopes quicker
- Safety – slopes are quieter, therefore safer
Easter is a fantastic time to be in the mountains with your school group and it’s also a great alternative to skiing at February Half Term. The slopes are not as crowded in resort but it’s still within the school holidays which benefits you and your students.
Whether it's North America's amazing Spring snow conditions, the quieter lift systems in Europe or the all-encompassing school ski experience of our Clubs, one thing is for sure; Easter is great for school ski trips!
Don’t delay – we have limited availability so enquire now...
* Subject to terms and conditions - this offer is valid for new bookings for the 2018/2019 academic year. To qualify for this offer you must book, confirm and have paid full first deposits by 5pm on the 16th March 2018. A voucher will be sent to the Party Leader for the value of the Hoodies prior to departure, using the voucher the Party Leader will then be able to organise the production of the Hoodies before their trip. One hoodie will be offered per passenger. Hoodies will need to be ordered directly through our selected supplier, full details of how to do this will be on the voucher. Voucher will not be sent unless 1st and 2nd deposits are paid as per terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. As a condition of this offer you must adhere to all payment terms set by Equity. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other and is not applicable to cancelled bookings.
Discover the benefits of December school ski trips with Equity, with quiet slopes and cheaper prices! *
Benefits of a December ski trip:
Travelling pre-Christmas is a great option for a school ski trip as the slopes are quieter and the prices are cheap too!
Plus, if you enquire about your 2018/19 school ski trip before 16th March you'll receive FREE hoodies for your group.*
This year we've had a spectacular start to the ski season with our Club resorts blanketed in snow. Those schools lucky enough to travel pre-Christmas got the best of both worlds with fresh snow and quiet pistes. Don’t take our word for it, look at photos from resorts, taken in December 2017...
Don’t delay – we have limited availability so enquire now...
* Subjject to terms and conditions - this offer is valid for new bookings for the 2018/2019 academic year. To qualify for this offer you must book, confirm and have paid full first deposits by 5pm on the 16th March 2018. A voucher will be sent to the Party Leader for the value of the Hoodies prior to departure, using the voucher the Party Leader will then be able to organise the production of the Hoodies before their trip. One hoodie will be offered per passenger. Hoodies will need to be ordered directly through our selected supplier, full details of how to do this will be on the voucher. Voucher will not be sent unless 1st and 2nd deposits are paid as per terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. As a condition of this offer you must adhere to all payment terms set by Equity. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other and is not applicable to cancelled bookings.
The USA is an amazing destination that offers incredible skiing and learning opportunities for both teachers and students. The amazing snow conditions also make it a great location for a memorable ski trip!
View our helpful hints for organising a USA trip, including best times to travel, top travel tips, and learn more about America's finest destinations...
We only work with the best. After decades of operating school ski trips we have built fantastic relationships with like minded organisations who are as passionate as we are about developing young people through ski and snowsport trips.
Snow-Camp are the UK's only charity using a unique combination of skiing, snowboarding, life-skills sessions and vocational opportunities to support and empower inner-city young people. Snow-Camp play a key role in motivating and inspiring young people from communities with high levels of deprivation, enabling them to develop key life skills, broaden their horizons, achieve positive change and gain employment in the snowsports industry and beyond.
Currently operating in London, Scotland, Bristol, Cardiff and the Midlands, Snow-Camp work closely with local youth service providers to offer young people a positive path in a new environment at indoor and artificial ski slopes, away from any negativity they may be facing in their day-to-day lives. Through their work, Snow-Camp improve the lives of those less fortunate as well as ensuring young people are looking to the future with a positive mindset and aspirations to achieve what they never thought was possible.
Find out more about Snow-Camp and the fantastic work that they do: snow-camp.org.uk
We’ve partnered with Surfanic International to offer our school groups top quality ski-wear, packed with technical features and the best prices.
Contact us about inviting Surfanic to your ski information evening to receive:
- Exclusive discounts
- The best customer service and expert advice
- £50 voucher to spend on any Surfanic branded item(s)
- FREE lightweight, heavy duty roller bag (RRP £119.00)
You can find out more about their products on their website: click here
British School Girl Races and
British School Boy Races
We’re proud to be sponsors of the British School Boy Races and the British School Girl Races to help our young skiers achieve their dreams.
Equity is also proud to be affiliated with...
We’re proud to be the chosen school ski trip provider for SnowSport England, the governing body for English skiers and snowboarders. Working together we offer our Party Leaders the option to take part in the Snowsport Course Organiser qualification, an industry recognised course, and were a part of National Schools Snowsport week in April 2016.
Ski Club of Great Britain
For many years we’ve been working closely with the Ski Club of Great Britain and are proud to be an affiliate school ski partner.
For more information about school ski trips with Equity, please click here
This winter hundreds of schools from the UK travelled with Equity to ski in over 50 resorts, across 6 different countries, thanks to our Equity specialist teams.
Where will you go on your next school ski trip? Take a look at our new mini-brochure and find out more about our resorts.
Want to beat the rush?
We are now open to quote on 2018/19 ski trips and recommend getting in early to secure your preferred resort and accommodation. Let us know where you want to go below and we'll put together a bespoke quotation based on your requirements!
One of the most popular mountain ranges to ski in Spain, Sierra Nevada is in the Andalucia area, only a short transfer from either Granada or Malaga airports. It is the second highest and sunniest mountain range in Europe, with six different ski areas offering great variety for skiers and snowboarders.
Views of the Mediterranean Sea provide a stunning backdrop when choosing this resort. Schools will have lunch at the slopes just a short distance from where they start their lessons.
Sierra Nevada is a welcoming resort with shops, restaurants, a cinema and lots of entertainment. As you look out at the stunning snow-capped mountains of this region it’s hard to believe the beach is only an hour away! Excellent snowmaking facilities ensure great conditions for the whole season.
Sierra Nevada Gallery Image Gallery
Six distinctive ski areas make up over 100km of skiing in this resort with plenty of variety for all level of skiers and snowboarders. One of Europe’s most snow-sure ski resorts with peak over 3000m, you can expect great snow for early and late skiing.
- Beautiful views of the resort
- Large communal spaces for schools
A cosy hotel that offers fantastic views of the ski area. Groups will enjoy the large public areas and buffet restaurant.
Location: Less than a ten-minute walk from the Borreguiles gondola to take groups up the mountain.
Facilities: The hotel offers a restaurant and bar, as well as a large TV room with Wi-Fi.
Accommodation: Rooms sleep 1-6 people with en-suite bathroom and hairdryer.
Meals: Packed lunch on the slopes, provided by the on-site restaurant (upgrade to hot lunch possible).
Interjoven Youth Hostel
- Modern youth hostel perfect for students
- All rooms are en-suite
The Interjoven Youth Hostel is designed for students with comfortable rooms and open space communal areas to relax and unwind in. Only a short walk to the chairlift.
Location: A 10-minute walk from Parador chairlift, that takes you down to the Borreguiles gondola and up to the ski area.
Facilities: 24-hour reception, TV room, meeting room and WiFi
Accommodation: En-suite bedrooms sleeping 1-6 with bunk beds, single and double beds.
Meals: Packed lunch on the slopes, provided by the on-site restaurant (upgrade to hot lunch possible).
- Disco party
- Night skiing
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
School Skiing in Spain
Spain may not be front of mind when choosing a ski trip destination but complementing the golden beaches are some of Europe’s highest mountain ranges offering excellent ski conditions. Enjoy typical Spanish cuisine, plenty of sunshine and sunny slopes on a school ski trip to Spain.
Affordable packages make it a great choice at any time during the ski season where groups can make the most of uncrowded slopes and traditional and family-run hotels that have great facilities for students.
1 - 2hrs
We can recommend trips to...
Take a look at these fantastic school ski trip videos…
We've been sent some great videos from our customers of their schools' recent ski trips with us, which we are excited to share with you.
If you’ve been on an Equity school trip and would like to be featured please send your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski Video Competition...
Earlier this year we asked you to vote for your favourite ski video, from a selection submitted by groups who had recently been on an Equity school ski trip.
Thanks to all the schools that submitted their ski videos! We are proud to announce the video with the most votes was submitted by Roedean School (for their trip to Grandvalira, Andorra) who will be receiving a GoPro!
Watch the winning video now...
Interested in a trip to Grandvalira with your school? View resort information here...
DISCLAIMER: The videos (“Video Content”) shown are the property of the schools accredited for submitting them ("The Creator"). The (“Video Content”) represents the views and opinions of the original creators and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Equity. The responsibility for obtaining permission to depict the individuals shown lies with the ("The Creator") of the (“Video Content”).
2018 Inspection Visit to our Equity Club properties
We are here to help you plan the very best ski tour from day one, so why not join us on an Inspection Visit, designed for teachers to experience what it is like to ski with Equity? Our Easter visit to Equity Club properties in the French & Italian alps will be in early April.
View details here...
Don't miss out: We would like to take all of our Party Leaders on one of our Inspection Visits, however numbers are limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis, so...Request your place now >>
How it works: Your place is FREE if you confirm a group of 40*, or you will receive 50% off for confirmed groups of 20* on 2019 ski trips. This amount will be deducted off your final invoice.
Benefits for Party Leaders: Through joining us on an Equity Inspection Visit, you will get to know our specialist in-resort team who will give you all the essentials you need to know to plan the perfect ski trip; find out first-hand what every aspect of a ski trip entails, from meeting us at the airport to jumping into your Salomon skis and trailing the ski circuit. The team in-resort will help you carry out a risk assessment and provide you with essential health and safety information for you to take back to your school. These visits are also a fantastic opportunity for you to meet fellow teachers organising a similar experience for their young group.
Easter IV with Equity Club
Dates: Departing Saturday 7th April, returning Thursday 12th April 2018
Location: Club selection in France & Italy
Departs from: London Stansted
No. of places: 40 only
After Easter is a great time to visit our Club Properties to better understand the ski and resort area in preparation for the next season.
Last year's visit was a great success, read about it here >>
This Inspection Visit includes:
- Returning flights from London Stansted
- Return overseas transfers
- 5 nights’ half-board accommodation (multi-bedded room)
- Lift passes (4 days skiing)
- Ski hire (4 days)
- Coach travel between resorts
Limited availability - request your place now!
*Terms & Conditions apply:
Your place is FREE on an Inspection Visit if you confirm a group of 40 on an Equity 2019 ski trip, or you will receive 50% off for confirmed groups of 20. Deposits are required to secure your place on the inspection visit and this amount will be deducted off your final invoice for 2019 ski bookings. Please contact us using the form above for more information.
Snowsports Course Organiser Programme
Working in partnership with Snowsport England, the industry recognised Snowsport Course Organiser programme provides teachers with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to organise a ski trip for school groups.
When you book a trip with Equity we are pleased to provide free* places on SCO Courses.
This year we are offering a choice of two courses in separate locations:
Kingswood - Dearne Valley,
Denaby Main, Doncaster,
Kingswood - Grosvenor Hall,
Time: It's a full day course starting at 9.00 and finishing at around 16.00
Cost: FREE with confirmed ski bookings* or £99
What’s included? Lunch will be provided as well as tea and coffee throughout the day
Register your interest to be alerted when new dates are announced:
Terms & Conditions apply:
*Payment in the amount of £99 per person is required initially to secure your place, but this will then be refunded from the final balance of your trip provided you have a valid ski booking. Places are subject to availability.