A noticeably friendly resort that’s one of the Alps’ largest ski areas, so expect fulfilling days on the mountain. Catering for every member of your group, the lift pass covers six resorts and more than 310km of high altitude skiing, with a wide choice of runs. The resort centre is a pedestrian zone, providing a safe environment for students to visit the mall and crêperies away from roads.
Purpose-built for maximum convenience and safety, Le Corbier is a great fit for schools. Less well known than France’s other major resorts, it’s relatively uncrowded and has great value, slopeside accommodation. Snow is excellent quality, plus, there’s loads to do from karaoke to ice-skating.
Set within the huge Les Sybelles ski domain, Le Corbier’s local slopes have the perfect set-up for new skiers, with great snow and plenty of wide runs which include a choice of long greens that lead back down to the resort. Improvers and intermediates have scenic blues to practice new skills on, or they could add an exciting sense of journey to their ski days by heading across to La Toussuire, or one of the other linked resorts.
Our instructors are adept at getting the most from everyone. Advanced skiers love the potential for mileage that the huge Les Sybelles ski domain gives – you can ski all week here and still not cover all the terrain.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
No of lifts
Yes. €3 refundable deposit added to invoice.
No of runs
25 56 34 9
584 snow cannons
Entire Sybelles ski area
Doctor in resort, hospital
at Sain-Jean de Maurienne
Approx 2.5 hrs from Grenoble
Approx 12 hrs from Calais
Club Le Mont Corbier
- Doorstep skiing
- Fantastic facilities for schools
- Traffic-free resort
- Dedicated ClubHotel Customer Service staff
This Equity Club has a brilliant position right on the slopes in Le Corbier and is without a doubt one of the best hotels in our programme. Le Mont Corbier is modern, practical and smart with excellent public facilities. There are plenty of entertainment options for your school group including Sky TV, table football, Nintendo Wii and a pool table.
Breakfast: Buffet breakfast available every day.
Lunch: A warm buffet is served or take a packed lunch with you.
Dinner: Enjoy a delicious and filling evening meal.
- Town Trail
Ski Fit and Storage:
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician. All of our technicians are Salomon qualified and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. There is a locker for every bedroom. Helmet hire is included free of charge.
Our Clubs offer 24 hour assistance from our English speaking staff and the Mont Corbier has a night porter to assist staff with any issues or enquiries.
Europe Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Have used Le Mont Corbier for 17 years now. It's perfect for our group. The food this year was the best in 17 years. Ski to door, always return to central point, safe, well organised & extremely well prepared ski area.
Source: Mrs Devine, Party Leader