A peaceful and friendly town with a long history of skiing, this well-equipped resort has a friendly feel that’s popular with our groups. Renowned for its great snow, the medium-sized ski area is surrounded by national parks and has plenty of north facing slopes. Making your ski days easier, you can hop on the lifts at three separate points, for direct access to the interlinked areas of Magnolta, Palabione and Baradello.
A choice of tree-lined runs makes for stunning scenery and Colle Passo has the highest skiing in resort, which is particularly stunning on sunny days. There is plenty to do off the slopes too, with a modern sports centre for swimming and a floodlit ice-rink for skating beneath the stars. There’s also bowling down the valley, karaoke and bum-boarding to keep everyone entertained, as well as quizzes and bingo back at your hotel.
A top choice for novices, Aprica’s extensive village-level nursery slopes are ideal for building confidence in the early stages. With the basics mastered, beginners can use the drags and chairlifts to progress to Aprica’s wide and uncrowded runs.
More confident skiers can join their instructors higher up the mountain to cruise along the blues and long reds in the Baradello ski area, while confident skiers looking for a challenge can seek out the long black runs.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North & Northeast
No of lifts
Yes. €5 deposit. Photograph required.
No of runs
12 10 5
Doctor in resort, hospital in Edolo, Sondrio.
Approx 3 hours from Milan
Approx 15 hours from Calais
- Completely refurbished in 2009
- 50m from ski lifts
The Hotel Roma is a modern hotel set in a prime location, making it an excellent choice for school groups.
Location: Positioned on the Corso Roma in the centre of Aprica - just 50m from the ski lifts.
Facilities: The hotel has a large bright dining room and reception area, a spacious games/activity room, a ski storage room and a sociable bar with terrace overlooking the dramatic mountain range.
Accommodation: There are 32 bedrooms sleeping between 2-4 people, all are modern and well-furnished with private shower or bath, hairdryer and WC.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and evening meal served in the restaurant.
- Delicious, home-cooked Italian food
- Traditional family run hotel
The Hotel Sport is in a superb location only a few steps away from the pistes as well as the centre of resort. This property has fantastic facilities for school groups with large communal areas for students to enjoy after a day skiing.
Location: 50m from the ski slopes, walking distance from all the amenities in Aprica as well as all evening entertainments.
Facilities: 3* comfortable hotel with a bar, lounge area and restaurant.
Accommodation: All rooms offer a private balcony, on-suite bathroom; TV; hairdryer and Free Wi-Fi.
Meals: Continental breakfast, hot lunch and three course dinner. Food is of a very high standard and in abundance. Traditional Italian style home cooking.
- Family-run hotel in quieter location in town
- Good standard of accommodation with excellent food
This traditional 3 star hotel is centrally located. Family-run, the owners provide a welcoming and friendly service, excellent home-cooked food, and speak good English.
Location: Situated in the centre of Aprica, just 200m from the lifts and walking distance from all the resort amenities.
Facilities: The hotel features a TV room, reading room, bar and spacious restaurant.
Accommodation: The 15 bedrooms are simply furnished in a rustic style, and feature en-suite bathrooms and telephones.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and evening dinner in the hotel.
- Directly opposite ski slopes
- All rooms with private facilities
This excellent 3 star hotel is attractively furnished and centrally located.
Location: Centrally situated 150m from the gondola and a similar distance to the local village amenities. The beginners ski school meeting point is across the road from the hotel.
Facilities: There is a large dining area where Signora Nini caters for healthy appetites, a spacious reception and lounge, plus a bar area with adjacent lounge. The hotel’s sun terrace is ideal for relaxing after a long day’s skiing.
Accommodation: This immaculate family hotel has 34 rooms which are located over three floors. Pupils share 3-4 bedded rooms all of which have private facilities.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and evening meal served in the hotel.
- Pizza night
Europe Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
I have travelled with SkiPlan / Equity for 20+ years. Love it. 26th year in same hotel
Source: Party Leader