A peaceful and friendly town with a long history of skiing, this well-equipped resort has a friendly feel that’s popular with our groups. Renowned for its great snow, the medium-sized ski area is surrounded by national parks and has plenty of north facing slopes. Making your ski days easier, you can hop on the lifts at three separate points, for direct access to the interlinked areas of Magnolta, Palabione and Baradello.
A choice of tree-lined runs makes for stunning scenery and Colle Passo has the highest skiing in resort, which is particularly stunning on sunny days. There is plenty to do off the slopes too, with a modern sports centre for swimming and a floodlit ice-rink for skating beneath the stars. There’s also bowling down the valley, karaoke and bum-boarding to keep everyone entertained, as well as quizzes and bingo back at your hotel.
A top choice for novices, Aprica’s extensive village-level nursery slopes are ideal for building confidence in the early stages. With the basics mastered, beginners can use the drags and chairlifts to progress to Aprica’s wide and uncrowded runs.
More confident skiers can join their instructors higher up the mountain to cruise along the blues and long reds in the Baradello ski area, while confident skiers looking for a challenge can seek out the long black runs.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North & Northeast
No of lifts
Yes. €5 deposit. Photograph required.
No of runs
12 10 5
Doctor in resort, hospital in Edolo, Sondrio.
Approx 3 hours from Milan
Approx 15 hours from Calais
- Completely refurbished in 2009
- 50m from ski lifts
The Hotel Roma is a modern hotel set in a prime location, making it an excellent choice for school groups.
Location: Positioned on the Corso Roma in the centre of Aprica - just 50m from the ski lifts.
Facilities: The hotel has a large bright dining room and reception area, a spacious games/activity room, a ski storage room and a sociable bar with terrace overlooking the dramatic mountain range.
Accommodation: There are 32 bedrooms sleeping between 2-4 people, all are modern and well-furnished with private shower or bath, hairdryer and WC.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and evening meal served in the restaurant.
- Well appointed hotel in the centre of Aprica
- Worked with our school groups for many years
The Hotel Posta is run by Mariano, a very friendly host who will ensure your group has an amazing stay with his warm, friendly welcome.
Location: located on the main road of Aprica just a short ski bus ride away from the nursery area.
Facilities: A cosy bar area to the front of the hotel for in house activities.
Accommodation: rooms are all of a good size and all are en-suite with hairdryer, safe and TV, some have balconies.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and dinner are all served in the hotel as standard.
- Pizza night
- Night Skiing
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
I have travelled with SkiPlan / Equity for 20+ years. Love it. 26th year in same hotel
Source: Party Leader