Sansicario is a quiet little resort on the huge Milky Way circuit with excellent access to 400km of skiing. It’s perfectly positioned at the centre of a huge, natural bowl, offering mixed skiing and good connections to Sestriere, Sauze d’Oulx and Claviere.
As one of the main host resorts of the 2006 Turin Olympics, Sansicario received substantial investment to modernise the lifts and add extra snowmaking. The benefits of this investment are still there today for groups to enjoy, making this a convenient and snow-sure resort.
It’s totally traffic free so the village is relaxing and safe, an ideal choice for school groups. Evening entertainment is quiet in Sansicario with a choice of in-house activities including games evenings and quizzes. Alternatively our coach groups can make the short transfer to Claviere for ice-skating and Karaoke.
The skiing is distinguished by scenic runs through larch woods and long reds all the way to the village. The links to the Milky Way, one of the biggest circuits in the world, are now very simple. Pass through Sestriere with its World Cup pedigree and massive scope and you’ll find Sauze d’Oulx with its high bowl and long, sunny intermediate runs. All the different villages have a good mixture of skiing in their own right but all offer friendly, recreational skiing with the laid back style typical of Italy.
Groups receive the Milky Way lift-pass with a one-day extension into Montgenèvre included for free.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
No of lifts
Yes. No deposit required.
No of runs
42 102 21
950 snow cannons
Milky Way (Italian) and one day extension to Montgenevre
Doctor in Cesana, hospital in Susa (35km)
Approx 1.5 hours from Turin
Approx 14 hours from Calais
- Large dining room, games area and bar
- Slopeside location
A modern slopeside property purpose-built for the Winter Olympics in 2006, the Olympic Centre is well-equipped for groups.
Location: Boasting a slopeside location, groups can ski back to the Olympic Centre at the end of the session, whilst the ski-school meeting point and main lifts are just a short coach transfer away.
Facilities: Facilities include a large restaurant, a games room and bar, plus satellite TV, and a heated boot room.
Accommodation: The modern rooms sleep 2-6 pupils and all have en-suite facilities. Adults are allocated twin or triple rooms.
Meals: Groups will receive a buffet breakfast, hot lunch and evening meal.
- Games evening
- In house entertainment
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments