Spiazzi is a small but perfectly-formed resort ideal for beginners, with excellent and easy progression on a range of long, gentle slopes.
We can’t think of many places more suitable for beginner groups than this purpose-built resort. Spiazzi is a classic school ski resort that is simply perfect for first timers, it offers good, reliable snow and quiet slopes.
This is a great choice of resort for groups with lots of beginners or younger skiers. The village itself is safe and traffic-free making supervision easy. Groups can enjoy ice-skating, pizza evenings or a range of in-house activities, including games nights, quizzes and a disco.
The nursery area is right in the centre of the village and at the top is a fantastic beginners’ area with a moving carpet. There are also a number of long, wide intermediate runs back to resort which build confidence.
Progression here is excellent, with quiet slopes and a quick and accommodating ski-school, giving the resort its reputation for being friendly and welcoming.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North and Northwest
No of lifts
No of runs
2 3 2
Ambulance in resort, hospital in Gromo (8km)
Approx 2 hours from Milan
Approx 16 hours from Calais
- Next door to nursery slope and in the heart of the village
- Good on-site facilities
The Hotel Vittoria is run by Mariangela and her husband, who is also the chef, and they both take great pride in making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Location: The hotel is located right in the heart of the village at the bottom of the nursery slope, so it couldn’t be more convenient. As an added benefit the iceskating rink is also right next to the hotel.
Facilities: Facilities include a nicely sized, comfortable restaurant that serves excellent food and a big bar that can accommodate around 60 people. There is also a good sized lounge perfect for evening entertainment activities.
Accommodation: The bedrooms have good quality, chunky wooden furniture and all come with en-suite facilities.
Meals: Home-cooked meals are served for our groups three times a day – breakfast, hot lunch and a full evening dinner.
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Have always had great service from Equity since we first booked with them in 2009
Source: Party Leader